Incorporating a business means converting a Sole Proprietorship or General Partnership into a company by completing the formalities in ones state of incorporation. In New York immediate formation of a company can take place through online incorporation services. However, due to the multiplicity of online services available which is most appropriate leads to some confusion. Payment for the services varies in different states undoubtedly online services are less expensive than those of an attorney.
Incorporation has the following attributes:
1. Incorporation Services in New York converts ones business into a legal structure which is distinct from the people founding it.
2. Incorporation leads to the business being examined according to law and hence people have more faith in it. Call 646-331-4279 to know more about the range of services offered.
Steps in the Process
1. First it is necessary to decide the place of Incorporation.Incorporation Services in New York offers a lot of help in this regard.
2. The nature of the business one intends to Incorporate. For this it would be wise to consult an attorney or accountant.
3. The decision has to be taken of people to be appointed as Directors or members.
4. It is also essential to employ a registered agent whose name should appear in the Articles of Incorporation or of the organisation. His duties are receiving legal and tax details necessary for the business and forwarding it to the company.
5. Care has to be taken in the presentation of Articles of Incorporation or Articles of the Organisation in uniformity with the guidelines laid down by Secretary of State’s Office.